Tuesday 3 May 2011

Re-doing My Photo-shoot: New Photo-shoot One

Having replaced my 3.5 megapixel phone camera with a 10.5 megapixel digital camera I was ready to do my photo shoot.
As my colour scheme is pink, yellow, black and white, I decided to dress my model in a pink dress and black coat for some of the photos, she also had pink nails and pink jewellery which I would hopefully be able to make use of during the editing. I also made my model wear a lot of golden jewellery  just like the other R&B artists do to represent wealth, I also hoped to pick out in with some yellow text or background.
As many R&B artists tend to refer to the ‘hood’ and the ‘blocks’ I thought it would be a good idea for my model to pause in front of some bricks in some of the photos, I picked 4 different walls, a plain white one, and three types of brick walls, one very rough, another slightly rough and a plain white brick wall. The rough white wall is to represent  the imperfectness of many R&B starts and how they have ‘built’ themselves through rough pasts or upbringings.


No comments:

Post a Comment