Tuesday 3 May 2011

Reaction Of My Target Audience

Unfortunately my target audience did not have such a positive reaction to my front cover design, thought that the cover shot was perfect however the model’s colour looked quite pale and washed out suggesting it lacked some tone. My target audience also believed that the lighting was too low and the brick background should wither be enhanced or removed. They did however like the 3D effect of which made the background look far away and the model appear as if she is coming out of the page. I was also advised to change my font because it did not really look professional and the yellow did not really fit in despite the fact that my target audience voted for yellow, pink and white as their preferred colour scheme for an R&B magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment