Tuesday 3 May 2011

I put my article text into two basic layouts. The first layout I tried was similar to ones I had previously looked out with the picture on the right hand side and the article on the left. I used  the same text I had used on the tile on my front page for the tile of my article, I did this so that I could keep the house style running through the pages in my magazine.

I chose to use the photo with the brick background to match with the title  ‘Another Brick In The Wall’. I this image is particularly powerful as it connotes heavy emotion because the model is looking down at the grown, way from the audience as if she is thinking, the models gaze is indirect making her seem slightly more powerful than the reader who is curious to know why she is looking away and what she is thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment