Tuesday 10 May 2011

Evaluation- Looking back to my preliminary task and what I have learned in progression from it to my full product

Lookingback at my preliminary task, have improved my creativity and photoshop skills. The photos in my full project are of much clear, this because learned that outdoor lighting helps acheive better quality photos. I also learned that colour is very important when it comes to designing a magazine, on my preliminary task I used dull colours yet my target audience were teenagers, the dul colours did not really reflect on and attract my target audience. I also learned that a lot of magazines prefer to use articles instead of question and answers. Overall I that my full project was more successful than my first, furthermore, iy had a better audience response

No comments:

Post a Comment