Tuesday 3 May 2011

Photo-shoot Two

In my second photo shoot I chose to have my model dressed in another tight dress, this time a black one. I chose this particular dress as its tight (as most R&B artists tend to like their clothes tight to show their curves). The dress worn by the model slightly exposed her bust and showed her legs, this because in this genre women are very sexualised.  I think it was a good idea to also make my model pose in a black dress in case I decide to change my colour scheme later on in the production process, for example if I chose to take pink out of my colour scheme and use any other colour, the black dress will still be appropriate. However I still made my model wear some gold and pink jewellery in case.
For this particular photo shoot, most photos were taken outside in the dark with the use of a flash camera, I thought that this would give the images a cooled feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment