Tuesday 3 May 2011

When it came to adding my final puffs to my magazine cover I decided to stick to three types of font, (Agency FB, Impact and Palace Script MT) this is because I noticed that R&B magazines try to look organised by  not having too many types of fonts (including sizes). I made sure that noone of my puffs were covering my models face, I hoped that this would give them full focus allowing there gaze to be on her face and body. I assured to have the barcode, price and issue number layed out in the conventional bottom corner however I added a twist to it by rotating it (this is becoming very popular in magazines). My puffs included oppertunities for readers to win an Ipad, this was only one of the methods I used to encourage readers to pick up my magazine. I made celebrities names large so that when readers see the names of their favourite artist they will start to read the puffs and be eager to find out what juicy story the magazine has in store for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment