Tuesday 3 May 2011




































I tried to come up with a more sophisticated front cover due to the reaction of my target audience; I believed that it would would be best to completely start again. My first move was to add a gold-ish tone to my model's skin tone as well as some contrast, I did this because my target audience suggested that the models colour looked quite washed out. I also used Photoshop to enhance the colour pink on in the model's dress and jewellery so it can stand out on the shop shelves as the new colour is much  more eye-catching.
I first started with a basic black background because I thought it would be the easiest colour to work with however I did not like the way it blended in with the model's hair, furthermore I did not think that black would make the magazine stand out on shelves against its compettitors despite the bright pink accesories on the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment