Tuesday 3 May 2011

Photo-shoot Four

For my third photo-shoot I got a couple two friends to pose as if they are kissing (pretending to be completely unaware of the camera), I then got them to pose as if they were shocked that they had been caught by paparazzi.  I wasn't completely sure what I was going to use these photos for but I knew that I would be able to make an interesting story out of them e.g. a celebrity caught cheating.
I took these pictures in natural light because I wanted them to be as clear as possible and I realised that photos taken indoors tend to be quite gloomy if there is a lack of professional lighting.

This particular picture being taken in broad daylight could suggest a happy couple.
I believe that these photos will attract my target audience to my magazine because it gives them surveillance allowing them to look gain insight in the lives of celebrities. Romantic photos of celebrities is a commonly used method in the magazine industry as it makes readers eager to find out what celebrities are getting up in there private life; these photos also allow emulators to benchmark themselves with the celebrities and their partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment